Sunday, 11 August 2013

Custom Skins and random stuffs

August 11, 2013

I plan on making some more custom skins, like the Hatsune Miku Katarina and the Youmu Konpaku Master Yi skin in the future, but it may be a while before I can actually make one.
I have ideas floating around for new custom skin ideas, but I'm currently busy with stuffs.

Also, I haven't really done much on my League of Draven Mod since all I have left to do now is Lucian and Poros (I finished the wards sometime ago).

I've been busy with this random 3D animation I've been working on since the beginning of summer, so I wanted to keep working on it as I've kinda put it off for a long time in order to work on my League of Draven Mod.

To add to this, I'm also trying to work on my rankings in League of Legends lol.

As for my Youtube channel, I'm probably going to upload whatever on it; most likely League stuffs and some of my 3D animations (although since 3D animations take a while, I won't be uploading stuffs like that as often)

No comments:

Post a Comment